FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THE OPTIMAL HEALTH & CONSCIOUS LIVING ACADEMY
My name is Kelsey Matheson and I've created this online course for women aged 35 - 55, who feel like the rug has been ripped out from underneath them in terms of their health. All they know is that there's been a significant shift in how they feel physically, mentally and emotionally, and my course gives them the information, tools, as well as a supportive community, to help live a conscious and corageous life. If this is you, my promise is that by the end of the 8 weeks you will absolutely feel vibrant again (or your money back)!
VALUE I have personally interviewed numerous experts specifically for this course in order to create a community of women to help and support other women. Gain deep insight from Integrative Doctors, Naturopaths, Life Coaches, Fitness Experts, Psychotherapists, Acupuncturists, Chiropractors, and we also have more than one Sexpert. You will hear my own personal story of how I found myself in a deep depression and poor health after the birth of my child and starting my first business, and how I was able to find the path to optimal health and conscious living.
SUPPORT There is daily connection available in the private Facebook group, where support, inspiration and additional (free) coaching are offered. Hooking up with accountability partners is also supported on this social platform.
It’s important to note that the format of this 8-week program is such that, at the start of every week, participants receive a fresh batch of videos that can be viewed at their convenience. There is zero pressure to rush through the content. While motivation is consistent, everyone is encouraged to go at her own pace.
SOLUTIONS Here I’ll address some of the pain points that my clients are often experiencing when I first meet them, and then explain how these issues are tackled in my course.
So, let’s get to it! Are you…
· Constantly exhausted and stressed out? This is one of the very first things we deal with. By doing some discovery into whether you suffer from thyroid dysfunction, or adrenal fatigue, or perhaps it’s both! I share my experience and doctors Shari Caplan and Daria Love dive into the root causes of your fatigue and stress.
· Packing extra weight you just can't lose? Those sneaky extra pounds may be the signature of food sensitivities or intolerances you never even knew about. Other causes we discuss are hormonal imbalances, as well as stress level management. If you're in a chronic state of fight, flight, or freeze, then your body will instinctively hold onto the extra weight you are carrying.
· Lost in brain fog with poor focus and concentration? Guess what, it's not because your getting older. We get to the root of this by looking at your sleep habits, how you are managing stress, and how much exercise you are getting.
· Dealing with a loss of sex drive? With the help of life coach Ellen White, Dr. Jessica O’Reilly and psychotherapist Stacey Gorlicky, we check into hormonal imbalances, body image, bringing back a fresh spark in the relationship, and making your libido a priority.
· Experiencing headaches, skin irritations, and/or IBS? These may be caused by the foods you consume and the inflammation in your body, which we address in several ways throughout the 8-week course.
· Struggling with sleep? A major problem for so many people and we put this issue in the hands of both doctors and yogis to help you develop beneficial rituals around getting ready for a restorative night’s sleep.
Now, as to how much time you should dedicate per week… The great thing about the course is that you can go at your own pace. So much in our lives can change from week to week, and if you're stressed about trying to stay on track with the course then that will totally defeat the purpose. Some will go through the content in the evenings, or on the weekends… Some will go through one week pretty quickly, but will take longer to go through another. Life happens so it's important to recognize and respect that.
After running a beta test with a group of 25 women, I think it's fair to say that if you can commit 90 mins each week then you'll be in good shape! There are no rewards for finishing first, and no penalties for finishing last. I encourage everyone to go at their own pace.
Through the course you will also receive a catalogue of instructional videos that are guaranteed to get you back in the fitness groove! If you need support developing a yoga and meditation practice, that’s there for you too. 24/7.
Additional downloads will help you…
- structure your exercise regime
- understand what supplements can best help improve your health
- inspire your journey to optimal health and conscious living!
And please remember that once you sign up for the Academy, you have LIFETIME ACCESS.
Still got questions? Please email me directly at [email protected]
Enter your name and email below to get on the 2018 wait list for The Optimal Health & Conscious Living Academy.